|Capacity||80 Ltrs - 300 Ltrs|
|Size||80L to 300L|
|Material Grade||Stainless Steel|
|Packaging Type||As per customers requirements|
|With Copper Base||No|
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Working Temp Range||-10C~45 Degree C|
|Working Voltage||440V - 50Hz|
|Net Weight||150 kg|
|Power Input||12 kWh/ 40100 Btu|
|Rated Current Input||15.7 A|
|Min Temp||45 Degree C|
|Max Temp||300 Degree C|
|Noise level||50 db|
Place of origin: Bangalore, India
Brand name: Lorman
Model number: LT-BP-80, LT-BP-120, LT-BP-180, LT-BP-220, LT-BP-300.
Application: Sambar, Rasam, Gravy etc.
Holding Capacity: 80L to 300L
Voltage: 220V- 415V
Power(w): 5kW, 8kW, 12kW, 18kW, 32kW
Warranty: 12 months
After-sales service provided on-site
Highest temperature: 280
Working condition: Temp:0~45 centigrade, m.c:≤75%rh
Induction heating is the most advanced heating technology in the heating world. Any electrically conductive material, placed in a variable magnetic field, is the site of induced the eddy currents. Due to the Joule effect these currents dissipate heat in the material in which they appear. So from the macro perspectives, the drum is the heating source And heats the food directly.
Advantages of Induction:
1. Energy saving. The heating efficiency can be as high as 90%.
2. Heating fast. Temperature rising speed: 1/s
3. Heating evenly. Every spot of the heating area is of the same temperature.
4. Accurate temperature control. Highest temperature: 280,
5. Durable. All stainless steel drum of food quality
PACKAGE & DELIVERY
Packaging details: As per customer requirements
Delivery detail: 15 Working days*approx
- Item Code: LT-BP
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Bangalore
- Production Capacity: 25 Per Month
- Delivery Time: 15 days*approx
- Packaging Details: As per customer requirements