|With Copper Base||No|
|Is It With Copper Base||Without Copper Base|
|Working Voltage||415V 50Hz|
|Noise level||50 db|
|Body Material||SS 304|
|Working Temp Range||-10~45 Degree C|
|Min Temp||45 Degree C|
|Max Temp||240 Degree C|
INDUCTION STOCK POT
● Place of origin: Bangalore India
● Brand name: Lorman
● Model number: LT-SP-80, LT-SP-120, LT-SP-180, LT-SP-220, LT-SP-300
● Application: Sambar, Rasam, Gravy, etc.
● Holding Capacity: 80L to 300L
● Voltage: 220V- 415V
● Power(w): 5kW, 8kW, 12kW, 18kW, 32kW
● Warranty: 12 months
● After-sales service provided on site
● Highest temperature: 280℃
● Working condition: Temp.:0~45 centigrade, m.c.:≤75%rh
● Delivery detail:35 days*approx
Induction heating is the most advanced heating technology in the heating world. Any electrically conductive material, placed in a variable magnetic field, is the site of induced the eddy currents.due to the Joule effect these currents dissipate heat in the material in which they appear. So from the macro perspectives, the drum is the heating source And heats the food directly.
Advantages of the machine :
1. Energy saving. The heating efficiency can be as high as 90%.
2. Heating fast. Temperature rising speed: 1℃/s
3. Heating evenly. Every spot of the heating area is of the same temperature.
4. Accurate temperature control. Highest temperature: 280 ℃,
5. Durable. All stainless steel drum of food quality
- Port of Dispatch: Bangalore
- Production Capacity: 30
- Delivery Time: 15
- Packaging Details: As per Customer Requirements